Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Lusty Luncheon #ASMSG Call for Submissions Short Romantic #Erotica

Hello sexy readers and writers!

Happy Hump day, I hope that it's speedy and full of awesomeness ;)


I'm having another call for submissions. Luckily, this one is open to ladies and gents!






Here's what I'm looking for:

1) Must be between 300 and 600 words.
2) Must have some sort of food in the story.
3) Must have a romantic twist!

I would also like to take the time to mention that this call for submissions is NOT about me. Please, do not use my name as a character in your story. I want stories that are completely yours, fictional characters, original and full of lusty talent! ;)

Send Submissions to nicoleryanauthor@gmail.com with subject: Lusty Luncheon.
Include: Story directly in email, not as attachment.
Twitter and Website/Blog links along with a photo to go with your story, if you have one!

Deadline is September 12*Almost anything goes. Keep it clean, nothing illegal.*

Stories can be M/M F/F or M/F... OR somewhere between! 


Looking forward to your submissions!
XXX
N

No comments:

Post a Comment