Saturday, May 11, 2013

Sexy Treat for you today, Cristal Blue by @SuzyAyers #Saturday #Sexcerpt #erotica


Hello Sexy readers and happy Saturday!

I read an erotica short story over the weekend that I really wanted to share with you. It's called Cristal Blue by Suzy Ayers I really enjoyed it and asked if she would want to share an excerpt on the blog. Since she is so awesome, she said yes!

This was a fun little treat for me because I secretly love femdom!  There will always be something enticing and sexy about a woman in charge. 

Never read femdom or BDSM before? Not to worry, the sex scenes in this story are done very tastefully, and may be a good way to dip your toe into the water.

Enjoy!

Cristal Blue


Cristal Blue – Sweat Valentine Treats #1

Excerpt from Cristal Blue-

“Lady, I am not.” She pushed him back closer to her bed. He looked a little startled. “I’m not going to hurt you much. I promise in the end to please you. But first, first you must please me.” She raised her eyebrows as if it were a question.

“And here I thought I was your Valentine treat.” He teased.

“Oh you are. Eye candy.” She licked her lips as she unbuttoned his shirt. Could she really be seeing this? Eight sections of abs that tapered down. There goes that drool again. “Damn.” She whispered. He reached for her. “Oh no you don’t.” She scolded. “I need you to answer me.” She grabbed a rope from her nightstand slash naughty drawer and returned her stance in front of him.



I really enjoyed this sexy little read, and highly recommend it! Especially great to read with your partner ;) Last I checked it was FREE so grab it now! 

Happy Reading!
XXX
N.

3 comments: