Sunday, May 12, 2013

It is finally time!! #CastlesBurning teaser and #CoverReveal PLUS free #erotica

Hello awesome readers!

I hope that everyone's weekend is going well! I have two exciting announcements for you today! 

First, I have been hard at work, putting the final touches on Castles Burning Part Three, and after the free promo of parts One and Two last week, I thought it might be nice to wet your thirst just a little more, so without further delay...

Enjoy! 




Dean moved his free hand and clamped it over my mouth, his dark eyes staring down into mine while he savagely fingered me. I arched my back and planted my hips into the mattress letting my eyes slip closed, my breath was fast and made little whooshing sounds around Dean’s hand. He moved his fingers slightly in a come-here motion and I felt myself burning close to the edge. My eyes flew open and clashed with Dean’s, I lowered my hands to his hips and held him tightly.

“Don’t come yet.” He said, it was a warning and I moaned in protest but he squeezed his hand harder on my mouth and I stopped instantly.

My legs were quaking violently and I thrust my hips up to grind against his magical fingers but he used the heel of his hand while his fingers were still inside of me to slam my pelvis back to the mattress.

“Don’t move.” He muttered. “How close are you?”

I made no sound, just inhaled deeply and rolled my eyes back into my skull; my body was nearly bucking with the restraint it took to keep myself from coming.

“You’re really close.” He said as he wiggled his fingers in circles inside of me, he kissed my neck and I moaned, pleading with him before dragging air into my lungs again through my nostrils. “Do you want to come?” He asked.

I nodded vehemently, I felt moisture collecting around my eyelashes and I inhaled deeply just before Dean moved his palm higher and covered my nose, his black eyes bore into mine as he rocked his hand, rubbing his palm against my clit and thrusting his fingers inside of me.

“Come for me Amber. Come all over me.” He whispered.

His words were my undoing and it didn’t take long for me to peak, my cum shooting out of me and against Dean’s fingers in long streams. Dean released his hand from my mouth and I hauled air into my lungs, panting as the last spasms of my orgasm glimmered inside me. I cried out against his shoulder and his teasing fingers that raked along my sensitive clit. Dean pulled me close to him and wrapped his arms around me before he kissed my temple, and I let my eyes drift closed.

Aden was sitting on a blanket beside a pond. His guitar in his lap as he played quietly and the sun was setting in a tranquil park. My skirt floated around my legs as I stood from my bench, smiling at him, but he didn’t look up. As I got closer I realized he was staring at someone. A woman. Her back was to me as she gazed out at the lake, her thick hair blowing in the delicate breeze as she sat with tear stained cheeks. The bench beneath her looked cold, and uncomfortable. As I came closer, it seemed as if she was trying to tell me something.

My attention diverted, and jealousy seething through my veins, I made my way to the young woman, prepared to confront her. As I placed my hand on her shoulder, and she turned her face up to me, suddenly I was the young woman sitting on the bench, looking up into the sky.

So, you can expect Part Three to be available at the beginning of June! I am so excited! 
If you missed Castles Burning Part One and Two you can find them on my amazon author page. Bonus, they are free for prime members!



Also, check out my newest short story! Jennifer's Gift, which follows Charles and Jenn's story, takes place the weekend following their anniversary at the hotel. This one is not AS kinky as The Fantasy, which also follows Jenn and Charles' story. This part is focused on the love, and passion that these two have rediscovered within their relationship.  
Jennifer's Gift is free May 13 and 14 Please enjoy!

Happy reading!
XXX
N.

No comments:

Post a Comment