Thursday, January 9, 2014

Has it really been over a year already?

Hello lovelies!

I am sorry I've been so absent. I keep disappearing on you. Don't expect that to change anytime soon. It will be a pattern. I have this problem with getting lost in a new story and as much as I think about blogging and facebook and everything in between, it seems twitter is the easiest to keep up with! So please come and hang out with me there if you feel neglected. I miss you!

So, I can't believe it's already been a over a year since I published part one of Castles. What? How time flies when you're doing something that you love! I know that 2014 is going to be amazing. 14 is my lucky number after all! 

You're going to start noticing (if you haven't already) things disappearing from my amazon page. Don't fret! They'll be back. I'm downsizing a bit to make room for newer, bigger, better things! I'll be condensing short stories into a collection, this collection will also include some new stories for you to enjoy!

I can't speak too much about what's happening right now, because life happens and nothing is set in stone. I'd hate to ruin my own excitement and any that you might feel. But for now you can have this little sneaky peek to get your gears turning.

Well I'm off to lose myself in this magical world once again, see you when I come up for air!

XXX
N

No comments:

Post a Comment