Saturday, October 5, 2013

Home For The Weekend, #Erotica at no cost Oct 5-9

Good morning!
Home for the Weekend will be free for a few days, starting today.


Excerpt:

“Chastity?” Jesse’s voice was soft, and pulled me from the depths of sleep, but as soothing as it was, made me want to drift even deeper into my dreams.

I vaguely heard the door beside me open, and I felt arms around me, I wrapped my arms around his neck and inhaled the woodsy scent of his cologne, my eyes focusing gradually. We were walking on gravel, it crunched and popped under Jesse’s boots. I lifted my head and looked at him.

“I can walk.” I said simply.

“I know, but you’re so warm.” He grinned up at me before letting my legs slide down. 

My feet rested on the first step of a large porch, it smelled strange here, like old wood, moss, and campfire smoke… it smelled good.  I looked up at the sky, it was black, and the stars glittered beautifully, bright and clear. I’d never seen so many stars in my entire life. I stepped off of the porch and gazed up as I walked out onto the large open field beside the house; it sank slightly, like a soft rug cushioning my feet. 

“This is incredible.” I breathed. 

There were large bright stars and tiny ones that seemed to twinkle on and off, there were dustings of microscopic ones that looked like a smear of glitter and at any moment I hoped I’d see a shooting star. It seemed possible with how beautiful it was. There were tree frogs singing in the distance and I took in the forest that surrounded us. We were shielded in a full circle by towering evergreen trees, and large bushes with long thorns on vines that seemed to rise up and twist around anything it could find.

“Have you ever been out of the city?” He asked, looking at me skeptically as he walked closer to me. The light from the full moon bounced off of his shoulders.

“Nope.” I said simply. “But I’m always up for an adventure.”

“Is that you Jesse?” I heard a woman call from around the house.



Enjoy!

Short, sweet and to the point today my loves, I am swamped with a new, sexy, passionate love story for you. It's catching this place on fire I swear ;) 

I will return soon!

XXX
N

No comments:

Post a Comment