Friday, July 19, 2013

Jennifer's Gift is yours for the taking, at no cost (Jul 20-21) #erotica

Hello lovelies!

I have a treat for you, Jennifer's Gift, which follows Charles and Jen's story, takes place the weekend following their anniversary at the hotel. This one is not AS kinky as The Fantasy, which also follows Jen and Charles' story. This part is focused on the love, and passion that these two have rediscovered within their relationship.  

Jennifer's Gift is free July 20 and 21.

Please enjoy this sexy excerpt!




When he returned this time his shirt was open and he was tugging off his tie, his biceps jumping slightly and making my pussy clench. He glanced at me as he removed his watch and placed it beside his sink on the double vanity. Slowly he walked over to me holding his hand out and I took it, stepping from the tub and standing in front of him. He crouched before me as he began to towel me dry, rubbing rough circles over my skin and making my body tingle. When he leaned up he captured my left nipple in his mouth, circling my breast with his hands before abruptly abandoning it and taking my other nipple between his teeth, pulling them over my sensitive flesh and making me jump.

“I love you so much, Jen.” He said quietly, looking up into my eyes as I curled my fingers into his hair.

“I love you more.” I said before sinking to my knees and opening his pants.

Charles sat back on his heels and slipped his fingers over my bun. I felt my hair tumble down over my damp shoulders as I took Charles’ thick head into my mouth, inhaling his musky scent, it was intoxicating. I massaged his head with my tongue gently as I worked over his shaft and balls, rolling them in my palms before sliding my hands up and giving his head a twist with my mouth. Charles gathered my hair up in his hands and watched me devour him inch by inch, struggling to take all of him into my throat.

That's all for now! Happy reading! 

XXX
N.

No comments:

Post a Comment