Sunday, June 30, 2013

#SinfulSunday #Erotica at No Cost!

Hello Naughty Readers!




Enjoy!




Excerpt

My heart started to race and I hurried into the bathroom, splashing water on my face. It felt light and not quite cool, a strange detail I’d never noticed before. I looked up and stared at myself in the mirror. I leaned in very close, my nose nearly touching it and closed my eyes. I took a deep breath and remembered something I’d read in a book, or seen in a movie once. If you can’t even stare at yourself in the eyes for one minute, the problem you’re seeking to fix might be within. I forced my eyes open and looked in the mirror, really looked. My heart thundered in my ears as I leaned in, examining the reflection before me.

Have you ever really looked at yourself in the mirror, leaned in very close and searched the depths of your eyes? Have you ever had a picture in your mind of what you saw when you were looking in the mirror… and dismissed it? It’s tough to lean in close and just examine yourself, not posing, or smiling; just being you. Have you ever stared so deep into your own eyes that you could make out the menacing hills and valleys that make up the vibrant color, deep beneath the clear surface?

I hadn’t. In that moment, stuck somewhere between dreams and reality, I realized I never had really, truly seen myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment