Tuesday, March 19, 2013

#Excerpt Castles Burning Part Two


Hello sexy readers!

I'd like to share an excerpt from Castles Burning part two with you.

Enjoy!




“It used to be that women were not allowed on Navy vessels.” Chief began, pacing before Jessica and me. “Women were believed to bring bad luck to the men on board, and were usually tossed overboard as an offering to the Sea Gods, King Neptune in particular.” He smiled at us, turning on his heel and continuing.
“As sailors grew tired of being at sea for months on end without any fair maidens to… occupy them, they began to welcome women aboard again. After a time it was even said that to have a bare breasted woman leading a ship was a sign of strength, and a successful voyage. But, of course things would happen, and with the bad luck continuing, the women would be removed from the ship, and new women brought aboard in each port.”
Chief’s fingers trailed along the back of my neck as he passed me and came around to Jessica. “As time went on, experimental rituals were practiced, and tossed out, until a tradition came to be. With each crossing of the equator, both men and women aboard the ship must make an offering to King Neptune, to appease the lust of the Sea Gods and keep the rest of the crew safe.” He grinned down at Jessica, who smiled up at him, his fingers rested under her chin. “What are you prepared to do for King Neptune fair maiden?” He asked her.
“Anything, Highness.” She said, lowering her eyes in capitulation.
Chief turned his steely eyes to me, and slowly sauntered over to me, placing his fingers below my chin and tilting my head up to him.
“What about this dark, exotic beauty here,” He said, stroking my bottom lip with his thumb. “What would you do to appease the Sea Gods?”
“Anything Majesty.” I said, my breathing was picking up and I shifted anxiously on my heels.
“I believe you mean that, my Lady.” He said.
“I do.” I said, my eyes still cast down.
“Anything? That is a very broad answer, anything for men who have been at sea for months without tasting the fruits of women?” He asked, taking my hair down from the pony tail and letting it fall down over my shoulders.
“Yes.” I said; I closed my eyes and swallowed hard as Chief walked away from me.
“Let’s see.” He said taking his seat in the shadows again. “In old times, when a maid was to be cast overboard in sacrifice to the gods, she had a chance to escape her captors that would deliver her to her watery grave. Both of you stand.”
Jessica and I got to our feet, Cross, Harlow, Smith, Sawyer, Cravats, and DC1 Lewis stood in a half circle around us, and it suddenly dawned on me what was going to happen. My stomach tightened in realization, and was replaced with anticipation.
“Jessie, come and sit with me.” Chief said, when I looked at Jessica her eyes were wide and she looked almost frightened, she quickly joined Chief, who positioned her on his lap. “Watch.” He told her close to her ear, his charming smile making its appearance again.
My blood was thundering in my ears, I still kept my eyes on the ground, shifting my weight from one foot to the next, trying to remain agile and not freeze up in my eagerness. 
“Whenever you are ready my Lady.” Chief said as he rested his mouth on Jessica’s exposed shoulder; I hadn’t noticed he’d taken her top off until now; she grinned at me, her eyes bright with delight. I took a deep breath and glanced around me, Cross was staring at me intently, his eyes carefully regarding me, and the others. Chief’s eyes were locked on mine, dancing blithely as if he knew exactly what I would do, he brought his lips to Jessica’s shoulder and closed his hand around her throat as he bit down, making her jump, and her nipple harden instantly.
“Now.” I said.
In a second the guys were all over me, hands grabbed at my waist, and my arms, and legs, pulling at me in the opposite direction of each one I tried to turn to. I raked a hand off of my left arm and broke free for a second before Cross seized both of my arms behind me and drug me down to the ground on top of him. He laughed as he locked his legs around mine, his hands pinning my arms behind my back against his front. Tyler reached down, the mask still over his face as he pulled the front of my shirt open, and then yanked at it until it tore down the middle. I bucked against Cross and freed my hands, I shoved his chest down as I ripped Tyler’s mask off of his face. He looked down at me playfully, while he still pawed at my clothing before he pulled me up to him by the middle of my bra and kissed me violently before tearing it off of me with a grunt, and tossing it to the floor. 
Castles Burning Part Two

Hope you like!
XXX
N.

No comments:

Post a Comment