Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Mandatory First Blog Post

You know those mornings where you feel like you've got a great reason to climb out of that nice cozy bed, and you're actually excited to get your day started?

Well, morning person. Tell me more about how grand life is... do birds ring water over your head from a sponge for your shower too?

I shouldn't be writing this first thing in the morning. It will only cause chaos, I should wait until I've had at least two cups of coffee. I know, I know... I sound like a whiner right? Well let me tell you something about what it's like to live with all these raunchy characters vying for their chance to get out of my head and made into a written story.... it's kind of like living with ten people....no, ten guys who have a crush on you, trying to get your attention, all the time.

Anyway, my coffee is done perking so I'll stop rambling and get on with it.

I've got a little excerpt for you today, one of love and romance, and of course lust.

Without further ado, here is an excerpt from my short story The Fantasy FREE FEB 13, 14, 15 for V-Day!




    "There was a time when Charles and I were more passionate about life. There was a time when I would dream all day long while I folded laundry or while I cleaned the bathroom, about having him inside me the night before. I’d be so over worked by the time he’d come home from work that I’d tear his clothes off before he even hung his keys up. It wasn’t that we’d let ourselves go over the years, we were still very attracted to one another, but something was gone. 

    The spice? What was it? That feeling of not knowing exactly where your partner is going to place his hand… or the uncertainty of the power of his thrusts and trusting him with your body anyway; that feeling had slowly crept out of our bedroom over the years and although it was peeking in on us each night when we made love, I never invited it back in. I sensed that Charles felt this loss within me, for shortly after I began feeling this way, it seemed as if he began to drift further from me, and eventually we were just at arms distance, and that was how we’d stayed. For the last five years.

   The phone rang bringing me out of my thoughts and I set my cup of tea down on the counter, I glanced at the clock as I lifted the phone from the receiver; almost noon."

No comments:

Post a Comment