Thursday, June 26, 2014

#CoverReveal and #SneakPeek Home for the Summer #WIP #ComingSoon

Hello loves!

Thanks for being so patient with me writing Home for the Summer. When I get into a writing groove, it's the best time to let it all flow, and I was flowing Order of the Dragon non-stop, now that I've had more time, Home for the Summer has been coming together nicely! I wanted to share the cover with you, and also a little sneak peek!

Enjoy!

Home for the Summer 
Nicole Ryan
Sneak Peek #1

My heart swelled with joy, and a feeling of ease that hadn’t been there in a very long time came over me. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back against the seat, listening to the melodic sounds of Jesse’s favorite rock band as it poured from the speakers. When we finally made our way off the freeway and arrived at the restaurant, it was a little after eight, and it wasn’t too crowded inside, we were seated rather quickly, and before long we were finishing large plates of steak potatoes and steamed vegetables. 

“So, Wednesday we have the shoot with Dungeoness Live and I’m going to be in a cage… then what?” I asked before shoveling a heaping spoon of potatoes into my mouth.

Jesse sipped his beer, “I’ll be there, with Seth Wood, and we’ll be having rough sex, no bondage, no pain, just you inside of the cage.”

I nodded, I knew Seth well, he had done many scenes with Anessa and she and he had dated on and off for over a year, he was almost always at parties and barbeques that I attended and while I didn’t consider him a close friend, I did like and trust him, and we got along very well.

“I’m a little nervous.” I admitted, “I’ve never had sex with two men at the same time before.” I felt my cheeks reddening at the assertion.

“You don’t have to do anything you don’t like. We were talking about mostly oral and vaginal, maybe some anal play but no penetration, unless you want penetration?” He winked and his mouth curled into a sly smile.

I shook my head, “No, I don’t think I could handle you there.” I said, honestly.

“Well then we’ll keep it easy, there won’t be a big crew, just us and a couple others, Seth and I will be working the camera.” Jesse’s brow furrowed and he reached into his pocket. “It’s Beau. Hello?” He said and listened on the other line for several seconds, his face growing serious.

My heart began to pound as I watched Jesse’s features darken and he nodded before closing his eyes. 

“We are booked Wednesday for a big shoot…” He said. “No…maybe eight grand. Of course I can spare some of it for the fence. We need to get through it, I’ll be up as soon as I can, probably Wednesday night, Thursday morning at the latest but I can only stay a few days, booked Sunday. I’ll ask her. Tell momma I love her and will be there soon. You too, bye.” Jesse looked up at me.

“What happened?” I asked frantically.

“Dad’s in the hospital, heart attack.” He said.



You can read Chastity's beginning in the short erotic tale Home for the Holidays, see how she and Jesse meet and her story continue in this full length novel, Home for the Weekend.

Til next time!
XXX
N

No comments:

Post a Comment