Thursday, May 15, 2014

Ms. @GailWBridges is back! Inn on the Edge, an #erotic #horror from @ellorascave #excerpt

Hello friends and lovers!

Gail Bridges is back to share another awesome excerpt from Inn on the Edge! Enjoy!

Excerpt #4:

***The story so far: Angie and Josh are taking advantage of everything the Inn has to offer. They decide that their host, Mr. Abiba, the strange old man, is a likeable fellow full of great erotic ideas and who only wants them to enjoy themselves. We join Angie and Josh as they try to guess what sexy adventure Mr. Abiba has in store for his guests during "game night" at the Inn. ***

Shaking my head at my own folly, I settled cross-legged on a soft mat next to Josh and watched everyone, guests and Guides alike, prepare for our evening of games. This inn seemed to revolve around games. Sex games. Food games. Word games. “What do you think it’ll be?” said Josh, his eyebrow raised.
“In this place? Who knows?”
“Probably something dirty. Spin the bottle?”
“Yeah.” I leaned back on my elbows. “I know. A warped X-rated version of a children’s game. Simon Says, maybe.”
He laughed. “Or Hide ‘n’ Seek. A special version. If you’re found you’ve got to do something nasty with the person who finds you.”
“Sounds about right.” I thought for a second. “Twister. Naked Twister!”
Geoffrey and Jonathan, having finished with the jewelry, settled themselves on the mats to my left. Geoffrey turned toward us. “Naked Twister. I actually played that once. Thought I’d never walk again!”
“I bet,” said Josh.
Where was Zenith? I craned my neck, searching. She was lounging on the far side of Jonathan, leaning back on her elbows. Good. She wasn’t that far away. Maybe I’d get to talk with her. Touch her, even.
Josh saw me looking. He poked me in the ribs. “You like her?”
“Sure.”
“I mean, do you like like her?”
I felt suddenly too warm. I fanned my face with an ineffectual hand. “Do you?”
“Yeah.” He tilted his head and looked at me, then at Zenith. A smile teased at his lips. He leaned into me, so close his breath tickled my cheek. “Angie. Tell me. Would you? Make love with her? If it came to that?”
I half choked, half laughed. “Josh!”
“Well you can,” he said, “if the opportunity presents itself. Just so you know.”
“Um…thanks?” I was blushing now. “Um. So can you.”
His fingers rattled a restless tap-tap-tap on the floor. “Better yet.” He kissed me lightly, his lips barely brushing my own. “How about we both make love to her? At the same time? Like we did with Vane?”
“Mmm-hmm,” I murmured, thinking how much I’d like that. Surprise, surprise!
We shared a delicious moment of perfect understanding, knowing some small but important line had already been crossed. Then, hearing her laughter, we turned as one to gaze at the object of our affection. Zenith was talking with Jonathan. She changed position on the mat, her slender legs stretched out, her arms gesticulating, her small graceful hands pointing and waving and tapping Jonathan on the shoulder. I swallowed, hoping that the opportunity might present itself. And then hoping just as fervently that it wouldn’t.
I was a mess.
A horny, maybe-lesbian, newlywed wreck.



Gail Bridges Bio:
I have three grown children. I live in Seattle, Washington with my husband and our five cats.

In the past I have worked in a variety of different artistic media. I have a BFA in painting from the University of Washington, and  for over fifteen years I made award-winning Fine Art Jewelry (silver and handmade ceramics) and sold my work at local and regional Fine Art and Craft shows. My business, Vivid Arts, flourished – but always, I felt driven to write. Two years ago, no longer able to deny the writing muse, I took an open-ended sabbatical from my art shows. Since then, I’ve written two novels and a number of published and unpublished short stories.



Twitter: @GailWBridges



Grab Inn on the Edge at


No comments:

Post a Comment