Sunday, June 16, 2013

#SinfulSunday with @Penelope_Prose #excerpt #erotica




Hello Sexy readers! I'm very excited to welcome Penelope Jones to the blog today! She's very gifted at writing erotic poetry that will get your juices flowing, but today she is sharing a naughty excerpt from her book The Babysitter Extraordinaire.

The Iniquitous Bad Penny, is a saucy little minx who will drive you insane with her naughtiness and cheek! A writer of super sexy erotic poetry and romance, prepare to love both the woman and her works. Whether you seek a 'happy-ever-after,' or a 'randy-romp for a night,' Penelope's the girl for you. She's the sauce behind 'Naughtyville' and 'Little Miss Notoriety'. She published three books, and at least two more are on the horizon. 

Visit Penny: 








Excerpt:

The internship of a life time was turning out to be the horniest time in my life. Our flirting meant nothing to him, but to me it meant fingers immersed in my pussy as I cried out his name. “Fuck me harder Mr. Houston.”
Damn— my fantasies were going to get me in trouble. A quick shower was in order, and while the water heated up, I laid out my outfit for the evening. My bare feet drifted over the cool tiled floor, leaving behind a trail of my clothing, my yellow lace 34D bra was dropped to the floor last, and I eased into the steamy comfort of the spray of water. 
I wasn't a perfect 10; I had wide hips, inherited from my mother, and thick legs, gained from gymnastics all my childhood years, but I was a solid 8.5 according to most standards. I had pinned my hair out of the way, as the stream of water thundered against my neck, and all the tension washed down the drain. Soon, my fingers embarked on a journey down my hourglass shape, through the soft triangle of hair, and my pussy lips parted like the red sea, and two fingers plunged deeply inside. “Yes… fuck yes.”

Sexy!! Thank you Penny for being here today!

Purchase This! 

XXXN


No comments:

Post a Comment