Friday, February 15, 2013

It's Friday!

Good morning, and happy Friday to all of you sex crazed maniacs!

I'm starting a couple of new short stories today, and I can't give out the details yet... but I am super excited because within the next two weeks I'm going to be working on a collaboration project with someone who I admire and look up to a lot in the erotica genre! I can hardly wait! I will keep you posted with the details but definitely expect some of your favorite characters to meet, and of course some wild kinky crazy sex will be involved!

The Fantasy is still FREE but today is the last day, so grab it while it's hot!

Home for the Holidays has a new cover.... what do you think?

Anyway, I'm off to get my coffee going, and start laying some naughty words down for you, happy Friday everyone and here's a lovely Marilyn quote for you.

xxx
Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment